Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME kit installed but a little stiff

Old 03-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Have a nice day
htuong95 is on a distinguished road

htuong95's Tacoma Gallery
OME kit installed but a little stiff

I just finished installing my OME kit. 881 front coils with 90004 Sport shocks and OME leaf pack in the rear on a 2001 Tacoma V6. I will be getting the alignment tomorrow. Right now it rides a little stiffer than stock. Is this normal? Maybe the ride willimprove once everything settles down?
Old 03-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, it will definitely be stiffer than stock. Any lift that involves using stiffer coils will be.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, stiff is the deal. on the up side, much less body roll in the turns (when racing, ya know) . i thought it was super stiff at first also, but that was compared to the stock, tired suspension. it has definitely grown on me