Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Aftermarket Control Arms

Old 03-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
mitchyb22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mitch
mitchyb22's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket Control Arms

What are the pros and cons of switching out the control arms when doing a lift?
Old 03-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
i assume ur talking about upper control arms (ucas). the arvatages is your caster angle will increase giving the truck the more stock steering feel. it will also aid in droop a little due to the poly bushings.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
mitchyb22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mitch
mitchyb22's Tacoma Gallery
I appreciate it I'm just getting into all this stuff and trying to find out all I can
Old 03-10-2012, 07:35 AM   #4
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchyb22 View Post
I appreciate it I'm just getting into all this stuff and trying to find out all I can

research by searching...then ask specific questions in the associated threads that have been around for a while.