Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Steering column help

Old 12-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #1
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Steering column help

Can some one take a pic of their steering collom, As it comes out of the fire wall to the coupling and lower boot. As I was putting my Icon and UCAs on, my steering collom looks "F"ed up. Looks like it is missing something. There is just a hole in my fire wall as the collom goes in and these clip looking things sticking out, but nothing is attached to them. also, I can grab the collom and get some side to side play out of it. Not much, but enough to make it "clunk". Please take some pics and let me see what I am missing. thanks