Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Best way to lift the rear

Old 03-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
Aww Boo is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
Aww Boo's Tacoma Gallery
Best way to lift the rear

So I'm trying to find the best way to lift the rear. I already have Holstein 5100 in the front and tried to get blocks for the back but I got blocks from autozone and the guy who tried to put them on said that I need square U bolts instead of the U bolts that came in the box.

I was thinking of just getting blocks but it's turning more of a pain to find square U bolts and I'm tired of looking around. So if anybody has ideas that would be great don't have a lot of money. I've been doing research and ppl have been saying to get shackles. I'm looking 2" lift for the most efficient way but cheapest..
Thanks TW
Old 03-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
AALs.

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 03-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aww Boo View Post
So I'm trying to find the best way to lift the rear. I already have Holstein 5100 in the front and tried to get blocks for the back but I got blocks from autozone and the guy who tried to put them on said that I need square U bolts instead of the U bolts that came in the box.

I was thinking of just getting blocks but it's turning more of a pain to find square U bolts and I'm tired of looking around. So if anybody has ideas that would be great don't have a lot of money. I've been doing research and ppl have been saying to get shackles. I'm looking 2" lift for the most efficient way but cheapest..
Thanks TW
Click the thread link in my sig, all your problems will go away....
Old 03-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #6
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you save ur pennies, get a 2 inch AAL and bring your truck to mod day and we'll put it on for you, free of charge, just drop a few bucks into the tip skull and you're only out that, the gas and the price of the part.