Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

suspension help

Old 12-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
suspension help

hey guys, i'm thinking about lifting the truck. i've got an 09 DC with the TRD sport package. I've been looking at the 3" Toytec lifts. is anybody using this set up? if so, how do you like it? is it easy to install? do you have any pics? any info is appriciated.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudduck View Post
hey guys, i'm thinking about lifting the truck. i've got an 09 DC with the TRD sport package. I've been looking at the 3" Toytec lifts. is anybody using this set up? if so, how do you like it? is it easy to install? do you have any pics? any info is appriciated.
TONS of people here are running the 3" lift from ToyTec, but they have many types.

To which type are you referring? Spacer, coilover, OME coils, etc...?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
TONS of people here are running the 3" lift from ToyTec, but they have many types.

To which type are you referring? Spacer, coilover, OME coils, etc...?
i've built several jeeps, but am new to the building of toyotas so, i guess i should tell you guys what i'm looking to do and then maybe you can give me some advice or recommend a lift that would be best for me. that being said....i dont do much off roading, my truck stays on the road with the exception of a light trail to get from one end of the farm to the other. i do tow a camper from time to time and will hopefully be towing a boat in the future. i'm not looking to clear any monster tires, i dont ever plan on putting anything much bigger than 285's on. price is a big consideration. i'm looking for a "full kit" (front and rear springs, and shocks, uca and lca?) and i need to build it as affordably as possible. hopefully this gives you guys a better idea of what i'm looking for. my apologies for being a bit ignorant on the issue. and again...thanks for your help!