Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

icon ext res or intenal

Old 03-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
mrtaco05 is on a distinguished road
mrtaco05's Tacoma Gallery
icon ext res or intenal

I want to buy a set of icons. Is it worth the extra money for external res or is the internal res good enough. I do a lil off roading n plan on takin it to pismo this summer.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've found through TW, they are a good idea for the rear, but most likely overkill for the front. That being said I just went ahead and ordered them for the front and rear.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtaco05 View Post
I want to buy a set of icons. Is it worth the extra money for external res or is the internal res good enough. I do a lil off roading n plan on takin it to pismo this summer.
I'd say they ARE worth it if pismo is your regular terrain! For the most part the non-resi will hold up great! When it was Donahoe Racing they placed first at Baja in the stock class with those same coilovers........dont think the resi came out on those until Icon took over!