Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear 1.5" AAL Installed

Old 03-30-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Rear 1.5" AAL Installed

I installed some Toytec 1.5" AAl's at the beginning of this week. I'm giving them a little time to see if they settle any before putting my 5100's on. I'm gonna try to level it as much as possible. Initial amount of lift after installing ended up being around 2''.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
dusman is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
dusman's Tacoma Gallery
nice, did you install them with TSB or no TSB
Old 03-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusman View Post
nice, did you install them with TSB or no TSB
No TSB.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
You cant go wrong with the $179. Wheelers 3 pk aal. FYI. Made my pk smile again and its smooth with the Icon's. I left my overload leaf in as i had the tsb pk and ended up with 2"+. It will settle a little in time. Had a 600 lb load in it yesterday and it barely sagged. Much better. If it last a couple yrs. I'll be happy. Then it will be time for a full pk replacement. The ass ends oem suck on these trucks.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #6
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
You cant go wrong with the $179. Wheelers 3 pk aal. FYI. Made my pk smile again and its smooth with the Icon's. I left my overload leaf in as i had the tsb pk and ended up with 2"+. It will settle a little in time. Had a 600 lb load in it yesterday and it barely sagged. Much better. If it last a couple yrs. I'll be happy. Then it will be time for a full pk replacement. The ass ends oem suck on these trucks.
I did the same thing with OME shocks all around and OME 886 coils up front. Love it!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #7
RESIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresize33 View Post
did it settle at all cause i am looking for 2 inches on my tacoma
I just measured the rear. One side seems to have settled while the other seems to have stayed the same. Rear passenger measures 38" and rear driver 39". (Ground to wheel well center)

I also installed the bilstein 5100's on the front 2 weeks ago set at 2.5". I still have about an 1" of rake.

Just some additional info; my truck only has about 25k miles, so I didn't replace any springs just added the 1.5" AAL. No TSB in the rear. Front coil is factory.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!