Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Will this be okay?

Old 04-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
masshole taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Big Daddy
masshole taco's Tacoma Gallery
Will this be okay?

So I have a 2011 doublecab running 285x75x 16 with a ready lift 3 inch lift..I currently run 16 x 8 Dick Cepek rims with 4 inch back spacing.. they stick out a bit but I like'em.. LOOK meaty.
Anyway, I'm debating about taking out the ReadyLift and putting in a Toytec ULK... few questions right off the bat.

1. Will I be okay with 16x8 rims with 4 inch of backspacking??
2. The Toytec ULK comes wth the LR UCA since I don't offroad too much I should be good with that but since it comes with Billsteins 5100's which are adjustable what would you set the front at since the coilovers are adjustable "0"???
3. As far as the rear goes I know the ULK comes with an AAL but since I have a 2011 I'm assuming I wouldn't need a whole new leaf pack since I dont' hall much?? thoughts??

Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Im on my phone but navigating on toytec website sucks,
1: you should be fine
2: if I recall correctly the ULK comes with eibach coils correct? If so most people run the billies at .85 w/ eibachs which usually gives 2.6" of lift. Add a 1/4" top plate spacer for 3 full inches
3: 2011 here with an AAL, all you need is new ubolts.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
If it's the ULK the front will be adjustable coilovers. You'll just have to put them on, see where they are and adjust from there.