1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will this be okay?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by masshole taco, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Apr 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM
    masshole taco

masshole taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Big Daddy
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Sport
    Fox 2.5 C/O's Fox 2.0 rear shocks Total Chaos UCA Trifecta Tonneau Cover K&N FIPK Sirius Satellite Radio Toyota OEM roof rack Wet Okole Seat Covers Homer Taco Custom Grill w/ M1 Mesh and Toyota Emblem
    So I have a 2011 doublecab running 285x75x 16 with a ready lift 3 inch lift..I currently run 16 x 8 Dick Cepek rims with 4 inch back spacing.. they stick out a bit but I like'em.. LOOK meaty.
    Anyway, I'm debating about taking out the ReadyLift and putting in a Toytec ULK... few questions right off the bat.

1. Will I be okay with 16x8 rims with 4 inch of backspacking??
    2. The Toytec ULK comes wth the LR UCA since I don't offroad too much I should be good with that but since it comes with Billsteins 5100's which are adjustable what would you set the front at since the coilovers are adjustable "0"???
    3. As far as the rear goes I know the ULK comes with an AAL but since I have a 2011 I'm assuming I wouldn't need a whole new leaf pack since I dont' hall much?? thoughts??

Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

2. Apr 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Im on my phone but navigating on toytec website sucks,
    1: you should be fine
    2: if I recall correctly the ULK comes with eibach coils correct? If so most people run the billies at .85 w/ eibachs which usually gives 2.6" of lift. Add a 1/4" top plate spacer for 3 full inches
    3: 2011 here with an AAL, all you need is new ubolts.

3. Apr 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM
    mgrande

mgrande iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback
    If it's the ULK the front will be adjustable coilovers. You'll just have to put them on, see where they are and adjust from there.

Products Discussed in

To Top