Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3" ready lift?????

Old 04-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
chays is on a distinguished road
chays's Tacoma Gallery
3" ready lift?????

dont do any offroading.
just trying to get opinons on this lift.
pros and cons?
just for looks.
want to keep nice ride.
thanx,
chays
Old 04-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
chays is on a distinguished road
chays's Tacoma Gallery
any body else???
Old 04-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
I have a spacer lift on mine & it doesn't ride bad. Fairly easy install & inexpensive. I'll be selling the kit soon. Going with 5100's & 885's cuz I wheel mine.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Even if you don't wheel, spacers lifts are the worst....5100's will do the job!
Old 04-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #6
masshole taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Big Daddy
masshole taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a readylift 3 inch lift in my ride and just for looks it's fine. I'm actually taking mine out and putting a Toytec ULK probably in the next few months.. Sell you the ready lift cheap.....
Old 04-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Don't use spacers. 5100s are so cheap and so great.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Pros: It's cheap Cons:It makes the truck ride like shit, can damage the Struts. Do it right and get 5100s.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Even if you don't wheel, spacers lifts are the worst....5100's will do the job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Don't use spacers. 5100s are so cheap and so great.
This^^^