LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME questions for my 2004

Old 12-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OME questions for my 2004

Well I'm sitting here with my credit card going over what i'm going to get. I need some advice before i pull the trigger. Heres what i have in mind:

---881's Coils
---N91SC "Comfort" Shocks

Now here are my two questions:

Are the comfort shocks the best choice? They have a standard shock. I don't want the truck to be any more "floaty or Leany during a turn."

Is there anything extra that i will need to buy? *excluding tools*

Im going to put this on the front and see how much it lifts the truck before i get anything for the rear.

Tyler
Old 12-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TengoTaco View Post
Well I'm sitting here with my credit card going over what i'm going to get. I need some advice before i pull the trigger. Heres what i have in mind:

---881's Coils
---N91SC "Comfort" Shocks

Now here are my two questions:

Are the comfort shocks the best choice? I don't want the truck to be any more "floaty or Leany during a turn."

Is there anything extra that i will need to buy? *excluding tools*

Im going to put this on the front and see how much it lifts the truck before i get anything for the rear.

Tyler

thats what i have....the 881's. they gave me 2inches on my double cab. i am running billy 5100's on mine though. the ome shocks should be great for you....since they are valved for those coils.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:36 AM   #3
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
is there a spring that ome makes that lifts around 2.5 inches after sagging?
Old 07-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
is there a spring that ome makes that lifts around 2.5 inches after sagging?
Do some research.... If you notice on this site, there are MANY different types available.

http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/tech_OME_coils.html

You need to research to find out what size lift each of those applications gives you.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
It's called adjustable coilovers.