Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Will it work

Old 04-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
thewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer
Name: Colby
thewhiteknight's Tacoma Gallery
Will it work

I'm getting 285/70/17 terra grapplers on stock TRD sport wheels on my 06 PreRunner. To fit these I'm getting a 2.5 or 3 inch spacer lift for the front and a aal in the rear. I've heard the stories about spacers breaking stuff but this taco is a pavement princess lol. My question is can the 285s fit on the stock rims up front without the use of wheel spacers? I know it'll rub the arms but how bad? Can I run without them til I get my spacers? I used to have a z71 with 35s and 3" of lift..needless to say I learned how to drive without scrubbing/rubbing. Thanks