Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

anyone rebuild Icon shocks?

Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #1
edcal has a spectacular aura aboutedcal has a spectacular aura aboutedcal has a spectacular aura about

Navy: VP-19 NAS Moffett Field, Ca
Name: Ed
edcal's Tacoma Gallery
anyone rebuild Icon shocks?

Looking for a place in socal to rebuild my Icon shocks

I've had them for several years now, I think its time.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:25 AM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Icon is in Socal

Downsouth Motor Sports can also rebuild them
Old 04-10-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I woul go to icon, they are in corona. Great guys there.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #5
edcal has a spectacular aura aboutedcal has a spectacular aura aboutedcal has a spectacular aura about

Navy: VP-19 NAS Moffett Field, Ca
Name: Ed
edcal's Tacoma Gallery
Well I emailed Icon, a week later no reply. So I called them, Cool, they answered haha. Well I was told I need to drop off my shocks by Monday afternoon cause they rebuild shocks on Tuesdays. Just got my Coilovers removed. I don't mind driving and paying to have Icon rebuilding them, just frustrated no shops local to Long Beach can do it