Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What are the mesaurements for the ome lift kit?

Old 04-10-2012, 04:51 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
What are the mesaurements for the ome lift kit?

Hey guys, I have a ome lift kit. 2 inch Aal and no top spacer. So I should have 2.5 up front and 3 in the back since the back is higher. can someone tell me the measurements of it which people that have the ome kit. . From the hub to fender or from ground to fender. I wanna see If mine matchs up. Gonna Install my top plates today and wanna see if everything matches up to a full 3 inches. Thanks guys. These are what I have.

39 inch from ground to fender in back. 25 from center hub to fender in back

And 37 front ground to fender. And center hub to fender 23. Should that = to 2.5 up front and 3 in the rear. I have no idea haha. Thanks guys
Old 04-10-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Your hub to fender measurements are approx 2 3/4 over stock front , and 2 1/2 rear
Old 04-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Your hub to fender measurements are approx 2 3/4 over stock front , and 2 1/2 rear
Ok great thanks. So when I put my top plate spacer things from ome , I should be at 3 Inches up front right?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Ok great thanks. So when I put my top plate spacer things from ome , I should be at 3 Inches up front right?
What spacer thickness ?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
Quote:
What spacer thickness ?
I think there 1/4 and then that equals to 1/2 lift right. What ever came With the ome kit from toytec. I know it's suppose to lift the right 1/2 so 1/4 sounds right. My front is at a rake now and the back is higher so I wanna put the plates in and level the front
Old 04-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I think there 1/4 and then that equals to 1/2 lift right. What ever came With the ome kit from toytec. I know it's suppose to lift the right 1/2 so 1/4 sounds right. My front is at a rake now and the back is higher so I wanna put the plates in and level the front
You got 2 spacers ? Are they the same thickness , did they come with longer studs ? Do you own a tape measure ? Nibiru ?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #7
Quote:
You got 2 spacers ? Are they the same thickness , did they come with longer studs ? Do you own a tape measure ? Nibiru ?
Yes 2 spacers. Same thickness. And yes longer studs. I do