Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Trying to decide on a lift

Old 04-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
PCoTaco06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
PCoTaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to decide on a lift

I have a 2005 extended cab, long bed, 4x4 tacoma. I'm trying to decide on what type or lift kit I should get. I either want a ProComp 3" or 6" lift or a fabtech 3" or 6" lift. Which company is better? Which size lift is better? and about how much of a difference my MPG is going to be if I get about 20 mpg now?
Old 04-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
about 17 mpg with 33's. im not a fan of the 6". i like the pro comp 3", but people are going to tell you to go with OME or 5100's. i still think the pro comp looks the best.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
and you might want to look in to getting new UCA with the lift.