Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Got lift on the way!

Old 04-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
thewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer
Name: Colby
thewhiteknight's Tacoma Gallery
Got lift on the way!

Ordered my lift last night should be here next week! Bilstien 5100s and an AAL. Can't wait to get it on! Then I'm going to 285s..
Old 04-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!
Old 04-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
thewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got this from suspension connection and I'm not sure what tires I will run yet, I'm leaning towards terra grapplers. I wish I could get some m/t's but I commute back and forth to college too much. As for wheels I'm staying stock for now (17" TRD sports) I don't know if I'll need spacers yet.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhiteknight View Post
I got this from suspension connection and I'm not sure what tires I will run yet, I'm leaning towards terra grapplers. I wish I could get some m/t's but I commute back and forth to college too much. As for wheels I'm staying stock for now (17" TRD sports) I don't know if I'll need spacers yet.
You will most likely need wheel spacers if you go with 285's.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #6
mountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainprimat2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stefan
mountainprimat2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhiteknight View Post
Yeah I think you will need spacers.....and the Terra Grapplers are apparently the way to go. I was originally looking for General Grabber At2's to fit on a 17inch but they are on national back order.....soo went with Grapplers on the American Racing Wheels, so stoked.......
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1334326064
Attached Thumbnails
Got lift on the way!-terra-grapplers.jpg  
Old 04-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #7
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up a set of Terra Grapplers (used) and I am VERY pleased! I originally wanted to purchase some Toyo M/T's but I found a deal I couldn't refuse on a used wheel and tire package. The are aggressive enough to get the job done off road but are very well mannered on the road. I'm running 265/75/16 so they work out to be around 31.5" diameter.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #8

Finally got my 2" aal on tonight. It's sittin pretty high in the back now lol. Won't be able to get the from on til about 8 tomorrow night due to school and work. Feels like it rides even better than stock! Just gotta swap my coils on to my 5100s tomorrow and mount them back up! Then to order my 285s..still havnt decided what brand..maybe terra grapplers hmmm..
Old 05-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #9

Lifted
Attached Thumbnails
Got lift on the way!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1336087874.873622.jpg   Got lift on the way!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1336087908.321167.jpg   Got lift on the way!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1336087928.551847.jpg  
Old 05-16-2012, 08:03 AM   #10
jokker1978 is on a distinguished road
jokker1978's Tacoma Gallery
KM2 !!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 06:53 AM   #11
YoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Caleb
YoungGunz23's Tacoma Gallery
take off the mud flaps!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:43 AM   #12

They've left marks on the fender where they've rubbed the pain off or I would :/ but I did trim them like 3 inches