Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

lift and tires?

Old 12-18-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
lift and tires?

im looking to do either a level or small lift for my truck and prob new tires, as yall can tell i only have 2.7 so not looking to go big here. anyone have any ideas
Old 12-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
mine came stock with 245, think that size is only for the 2.7 4wd
Old 12-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #5
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
4x4
Old 12-19-2008, 05:01 AM   #6
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
mine came stock with 245, think that size is only for the 2.7 4wd
4x4 with just a front end level will definitely be able to fit 265's and it should not hurt the mileage too bad.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:12 AM   #7
Attack Life.
mpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the rough

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with dark knight. I have 265's on my 4x4 now. They fit before I lifted it. Now with the 3" lift they look a little small. If you just do the leveling kit or even a 3" it should look good for you.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:18 AM   #8
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
thanks fellows ill give the leveling a try and swap tires for 265