Suspension Help need

Old 04-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
"New Guy on the meat wagon"
FD Harrison is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
FD Harrison's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension Help need

Hello everyone,

Here is the deal. I am looking at modifying my Tacoma come this summer/earlyfall. I have been looking replacing the suspension. After some research I havefelt most comfortable with OME. Now this is my issue. I do not have any of thetools or space necessary to do such a modification. There is a business near mywork that performs such tasks. They only offer Tuff country and Pro Comp. (Theyhad others but would be a 6 inch lift. Not my style). I am asking the finemembers of Tacoma World for insight on these brands if they are a suitable substitute.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Stick with OME! Where are you located? I'm sure some members in your area would be willing to lend a hand.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
TMW is a jewel in the roughTMW is a jewel in the roughTMW is a jewel in the rough
Name: Tom
TMW's Tacoma Gallery
What do you want to do exactly. Springs, shocks, AAL????
Old 04-14-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
What do you want to do exactly. Springs, shocks, AAL????
I am looking at doing a complete kit. I figured if I am going to do something, I will do it all at once. Not big into piecemailing something.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Stick with OME! Where are you located? I'm sure some members in your area would be willing to lend a hand.
I am located in the rochester area. I am sure others would like to help. I don't have the time to spend doing it all day as well. I work 70+ hrs a week in the summer time.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #6
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I just took my pro comp 3" setup off....stick w/ome. pro comp is not a bad lift but rides super stiff. off road you might chip a tooth...jk
Old 04-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
TMW is a jewel in the roughTMW is a jewel in the roughTMW is a jewel in the rough
Name: Tom
TMW's Tacoma Gallery
Do a google search for repair shops in your area and start calling.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:25 AM   #8
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
^^