Notices

New 3" lift - 2nd Gen DCSB

Old 04-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
Fosk is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Fosk's Tacoma Gallery
New 3" lift - 2nd Gen DCSB

Hey. I got my 2011 DCSB Sport a few months ago, time to lift it.

I am considering THIS, the adjustable billies, but am weary -
is there a better or equally performing option that is cheaper or roughly the same price? There seems to be so many different options I want to be sure I get the best bang for the buck, you know.

Amplifying info - I have a WARN 9.5ti winch sitting in my garage that came off of my Tahoe. I plan to eventually mount that, haven't figured out how I am going to do that yet. Knowing this, will the Eibach springs on that lift be enough to keep the front from sagging? or will I need to go to something like OME 885s? If that is the case, it looks like I will have to go with a different lift combination.

Thanks
Old 04-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fosk View Post
Hey. I got my 2011 DCSB Sport a few months ago, time to lift it.

I am considering THIS, the adjustable billies, but am weary -
is there a better or equally performing option that is cheaper or roughly the same price? There seems to be so many different options I want to be sure I get the best bang for the buck, you know.

Amplifying info - I have a WARN 9.5ti winch sitting in my garage that came off of my Tahoe. I plan to eventually mount that, haven't figured out how I am going to do that yet. Knowing this, will the Eibach springs on that lift be enough to keep the front from sagging? or will I need to go to something like OME 885s? If that is the case, it looks like I will have to go with a different lift combination.

Thanks
That is your best bet for a cost-effective, but still quality lift.