Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3" help

Old 12-20-2008, 10:21 AM   #1
mc tacoma is on a distinguished road
mc tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Question 3" help

I am going to install a 3" lift kit for my tacoma.
I am looking for the best bang for the buck

Looking at the rev teck or ready lift.
With a 3" lift do you have to drop the diff?
Is that included in the kit?

I don't want to cut up my truck.
What offset do i need for my rims ,i am looking big as i can go. It is a daily driver in the construction
Old 12-20-2008, 10:29 AM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
With those lifts, you won't have to cut up your truck. Diff drop will lessen the angle on your CV - so it's a good idea to install. I think it a spacer and some bolts, but I'm not sure as I have a prerunner.

and Welcome to TW