Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon stage 1 and Dakar leafs

Old 04-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
esetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud of
Name: Bill
esetter's Tacoma Gallery
Icon stage 1 and Dakar leafs

Will the rear shocks on a stage one package have sufficient travel for Dakar leafs? I want to lift my 2012 AC 4x4 and was wondering if the stage one rear components are only compatible with factory leaf springs.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by esetter View Post
Will the rear shocks on a stage one package have sufficient travel for Dakar leafs? I want to lift my 2012 AC 4x4 and was wondering if the stage one rear components are only compatible with factory leaf springs.

Yes. I just installed this lift about two weeks ago. You may need either extended brake lines or to flip over the braket that holds the brake lines. Thats what my mechanic told me needed to be done. I havent had any issues.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I believe they extend to 24" and will be a little short but shouldn't be an issue.....obviously others are running them and they're great shocks too! I think I'm going to pick some up to match my front as the billies rebound is pretty damn soft!