Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Need a lift installed

Old 04-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
krisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Kris
krisjw101's Tacoma Gallery
Need a lift installed

I have a have my lift but now need it installed. I would do it myself but I dont have the tools or space to do so, does anyone know a place around Spokane WA to have a lift put in (thats not trying to corn hole me) or willing to help me out?
Old 04-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Post in the regional thread. I'm sure you can get someone to help you out. I've been helped, and helped out quite a few around here with lifts.

Les Schwab will usually do them, I had one installed for 100 bucks when I bought my cheap lift.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
krisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Kris
krisjw101's Tacoma Gallery
ok I will try there... I tried to ask Schwaies but they wouldn't do it because I didn't buy the lift from them.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisjw101 View Post
ok I will try there... I tried to ask Schwaies but they wouldn't do it because I didn't buy the lift from them.
Yeah, I guess that would make sense. You could probably talk one of their techs into doing it on the side. Just go in and ask for their lift tech, say you have a question for them and propose the idea.