Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Post OME lift alignment numbers

Old 04-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
those numbers look good
Old 04-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #6
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Finishing my ome lift this weekend. What numbers do I need to shoot for on alignment?
Old 04-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampmonkey View Post
Finishing my ome lift this weekend. What numbers do I need to shoot for on alignment?
IIRC, the OPs numbers are pretty much what you should shoot for. Can't find the specific thread(s) right now though.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect!
Old 04-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #9
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Perfect!
Repost
Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Repost
watch it Mr.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #11
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Repost
Repost
Old 04-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #12
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OP , what coils did you use , and what is your measurement hub to underside of fender up front ?

Did you install your LR UCA's in the neutral ( SPC logo facing out ) setting ?
Old 04-26-2012, 05:17 AM   #13
PICKSTACOMA is on a distinguished road

Army: Air Defence (ADA)
Name: Landon
PICKSTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OP , what coils did you use , and what is your measurement hub to underside of fender up front ?

Did you install your LR UCA's in the neutral ( SPC logo facing out ) setting ?

885's with trim packer only. Front measures 22 1/2 L&R, Rear 24 1/4 L&R
with full tank. Drivers side is in the neutral (D) position and passenger side
is -1.0* (E) position. Also at this time I have no vibs, did not install the
rear shims or CB drop, waiting for suspension to settle and see what happens.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PICKSTACOMA View Post
885's with trim packer only. Front measures 22 1/2 L&R, Rear 24 1/4 L&R
with full tank. Drivers side is in the neutral (D) position and passenger side
is -1.0* (E) position. Also at this time I have no vibs, did not install the
rear shims or CB drop, waiting for suspension to settle and see what happens.
Interesting

Why the different BJ settings , side to side ?

FWIW , your hub to fender measurements are pretty much identical to what I got when I installed the same set up on my DCLB
Old 04-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kev
06tacomakev's Tacoma Gallery
The op numbers would be a good set to shoot for?
I am doing 5100s, 885's and light racing UCA's next week
Old 04-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #16

Quote:
Interesting

Why the different BJ settings , side to side ?

FWIW , your hub to fender measurements are pretty much identical to what I got when I installed the same set up on my DCLB

The technician told me that there was not enough adjustment left in the
LCA to get caster even with drivers side. So he took 1* out with UCA and
then dialed it up to match drivers side. Good thing they are adjustable.
OZ-T do you think there is something wrong???
Old 04-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PICKSTACOMA View Post
The technician told me that there was not enough adjustment left in the
LCA to get caster even with drivers side. So he took 1* out with UCA and
then dialed it up to match drivers side. Good thing they are adjustable.
OZ-T do you think there is something wrong???
Your alignment numbers are great , I was just curious to the reasoning for the two different settings , not saying there is an issue with it .

You are lucky to find a tech that knows how to adjust the LR UCA's , it seems most have no clue .

Truck looks great .
Old 04-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #18
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah those numbers are awesome. Be nice to that tire guy cause he knows what he is doing.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #19

Quote:
Your alignment numbers are great , I was just curious to the reasoning for the two different settings , not saying there is an issue with it .

You are lucky to find a tech that knows how to adjust the LR UCA's , it seems most have no clue .

Truck looks great .

Ok

Thanks OZ-T