Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Stiffer after new shocks and alignement?

Old 04-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
RubberTank is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
RubberTank's Tacoma Gallery
Stiffer after new shocks and alignement?

So last weekend I installed my 5100's all around with eibach coils (I left the shocks at 0). After the install my ride felt WAY better, turning was smooth and was really nice on the freeway. So yesterday I finally got around to taking my truck in to get an alignment, plus they rotated and balanced my tires. So today I noticed that my turning kinda felt like stock again and wasn't as nice on the freeway, I mean still a little better than stock, but not like it was after the install. Is this normal?
Old 04-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
the idea of an alignment is to get your steering and handling back to stock. as far as ride, maybe they added more air to your tires?

remember your tires are your first line of suspension.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
RubberTank is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
RubberTank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
the idea of an alignment is to get your steering and handling back to stock. as far as ride, maybe they added more air to your tires?

remember your tires are your first line of suspension.
yeah, true, I guess I'm just whining cause I liked the way it felt after the install lol.

But yeah I think they might of, I'm not sure, one of my buddies did it for me for free while I was at work.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #4
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Air down, I bet they put in like 45lbs of air and it will ride stiffer.