Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Installed - Camburg C/Os

Old 12-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Installed - Camburg C/Os

Finally had a chance to put my Camburgs on. yay for me

Old 12-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Sweet looking setup!!! What height do you have them set at?
Old 12-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Sweet looking setup!!! What height do you have them set at?
Thanks, I have them set at 2.5
Old 12-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Question

Cool looks good!!! Hey what kind of headlights do you have? They look different from mine and I have aftermarket black housing lights as well. Or did you just do the BHLM?
Old 12-23-2008, 04:41 PM   #6
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Cool looks good!!! Hey what kind of headlights do you have? They look different from mine and I have aftermarket black housing lights as well. Or did you just do the BHLM?
lol... it depends which headlights you're referring to.. Sig Pic was stock lights with BHLM and clear corners (took the amber stuff out.

My lights now are ebay black + amber lights

Old 12-23-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.

Smile

Okay never mind. We have the same lights. It was just the way the picture was taken I guess. Only thing different is I have the clear reflectors. Also, what kind of yellow fogs do you have on? I have some yellow Nokya 2500K I believe it is.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:48 PM   #8
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Okay never mind. We have the same lights. It was just the way the picture was taken I guess. Only thing different is I have the clear reflectors. Also, what kind of yellow fogs do you have on? I have some yellow Nokya 2500K I believe it is.
same bulbs in the fogs as you --
Old 12-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
same bulbs in the fogs as you --
Haha, nice! Yours just looked more yellow then mine. I guess pictures can turn out different! Dah well!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #10
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
damn! I want those! I've been crushin on those camburgs for awhile now, let us know how you end up liking them!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #11
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
any particular reason you chose these vs say... icon, or the fox?
Old 12-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #12
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa! Kris! long time no see buddy! how are you!?
Old 12-24-2008, 03:36 AM   #13
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
any particular reason you chose these vs say... icon, or the fox?
I picked these up on Craigslist, used, 3 months old, and for a good price... that's pretty much the reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySky72 View Post
Whoa! Kris! long time no see buddy! how are you!?
x2.... figured you quit Taco... lol
Old 12-24-2008, 11:00 AM   #14
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Ill always have me taco! and yea its been a while..... i dont post a lot anymore, just kinda luck around. but still here and doin well. how have you two been?
Old 12-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #15
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
Ill always have me taco! and yea its been a while..... i dont post a lot anymore, just kinda luck around. but still here and doin well. how have you two been?
I've been good -- finally sold my house in Tucson, so now I have that green stuff called money again to blow on my truck... lol