1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leaf Springs Question

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by RubberTank, May 23, 2012.

1. May 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    RubberTank

RubberTank [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Thousand oaks, CA
    So first off I just want to tell my experience today with the Toyota dealer in my area. I realized I had an extended warranty on my Taco and needed new leafs (cause I carry heavy materials for work and tired of bottoming out the rear) so I tried getting the TSB done, well Toyota told me that the warranty does not cover the leaf TSB and then they preceded to tell me that they will install them for 2000$! So I said no obviously, and later when I went to pick up my vehicle the guy took 30 min to walk 100 ft to get my truck for me when I told them I was in a rush. Thousand Oaks Toyota is not looking good in my books.

So my question is what is a good leaf pack on the cheaper side that will come close to leveling out my truck?

I right now have 5100's all around set at 0 w/Eibachs, giving me about 1.6" in the front, and rear is stock height..

2. May 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Get Dakars and remove the third leaf down from the top

Products Discussed in

To Top