LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

lift for std cab taco

Old 12-26-2008, 08:51 PM   #1
tacoany1? is on a distinguished road
tacoany1?'s Tacoma Gallery
lift for std cab taco

just bought my 09 black sr5 prerunner. Its a std cab and i want a nice lift, but i dont know what to get....3inch or 6 inch or what. Any one got any ideas and does anyone have any pics of std cab lifted?
Old 12-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
What's your budget and why are you getting the lift?
Old 12-26-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Go for the 3" lift. Best combination of looks, affordability, and function.

Old 12-27-2008, 02:35 AM   #4
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post

That is a great looking reg cab.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:36 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post

where did you get those pics of the white one??love the winch in the rear like that.any more pics of it?
Old 12-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
tacoany1? is on a distinguished road
tacoany1?'s Tacoma Gallery
what a nice pic of the white std. I like the look of the 3''. I am really getting the lift for looks and may just for a little muddin. Really just looks though to be honest. What kindoff effect would a 3'' have as far as power....mileage.....top speed? Thanks guys