Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME885s with 5100s or Nitrochargers?

Old 06-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #21
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Nitro chargers. My truck rides better now than it did stock.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #22
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I vote Nitrochargers OP

and FWIW , the OME trim packer would not have worked with the 5100's , it only works with the OME shocks
Old 06-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #23
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I don't think you'll be able to tell. I'm running 885s with bilsteins @ 0 and I love the ride, I couldn't tell you about the nitros. On a side note you should do only the 885s first without the top plates, since you are an access cab you might get the full 3" from the 885s alone & if need be add the top plates if you don't like the stance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
/\......I second that! I am running the same setup without a top plate! Love the ride!
third that ^^ 885x with billys at 0 love it with 285s