Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ordering, am I missing anything?

Old 06-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
JeremyGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Ordering, am I missing anything?

I almost pulled the trigger on a fox coilover kit today. I called downsouth and talked to sonny. He told me all about it and I changed my mind. I now want a spindle lift. Im thinking Maxtrac spindles, OME dakar leafs, 5100x4(set at 0 and extended in the back), extended front and rear break lines. Anything I am missing? Do I need shims? UCA? Also, couple questions...is this set up going to make my truck level? I searched this and it looks like alot of people did the 2" AAL. is my ass going to be 1/2" to high(with the 2 1/2" dakars). I would 18" XD rockstar wheels with 33" tires(is that 285/65/18?). will that set up rub on my stock UCA?

Thanks
Old 06-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lj8259 View Post
I almost pulled the trigger on a fox coilover kit today. I called downsouth and talked to sonny. He told me all about it and I changed my mind. I now want a spindle lift. Im thinking Maxtrac spindles, OME dakar leafs, 5100x4(set at 0 and extended in the back), extended front and rear break lines. Anything I am missing? Do I need shims? UCA? Also, couple questions...is this set up going to make my truck level? I searched this and it looks like alot of people did the 2" AAL. is my ass going to be 1/2" to high(with the 2 1/2" dakars). I would 18" XD rockstar wheels with 33" tires(is that 285/65/18?). will that set up rub on my stock UCA?

Thanks
Why are you going with rockstar rims? I hope you got them for free lol

Edit: ypu don't need ucas but I know people with the money have thrown on some aftermarket ucas
Old 06-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Why are you going with rockstar rims? I hope you got them for free lol

Edit: ypu don't need ucas but I know people with the money have thrown on some aftermarket ucas
haha, dont like those wheels huh? i might go with something else.

Edit: I found some M/T 17" Sidebiters. Like those better than rockstars
Old 06-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #4
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
How do you intend to keep the rear tires from crashing into the front of the rear wheel wells and tearing your fender liner and fender flare off? I take it you are not 4x4 right?
Old 06-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #5

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
How do you intend to keep the rear tires from crashing into the front of the rear wheel wells and tearing your fender liner and fender flare off? I take it you are not 4x4 right?
33" to big? Damn it, there are to many options. I can't decide. And yeah, 2wd OR