1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anybody with spindles have 5100s at 1.75"?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by TacomaChris, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Jun 8, 2012 at 6:49 AM
    TacomaChris

TacomaChris [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    If so, how do your UCAs look? I've got the Camburg spindles w/5100s set at .85 currently. I've got Expos in the rear and want to raise the front up another notch to get rid of what little rake I have. However, I'm unsure if I'll need new UCAs to reduce the angle caused by going up even further

Also currently running 285/75/16s and possibly looking to go up a size - I know I shouldn't have an issue here outside of reducing my MPGs even more

2. Jun 8, 2012 at 7:03 AM
    k9cop

k9cop if your not the lead dog, the view never changes

Member:
    First Name:
    Farva
    Hogwarts
    Vehicle:
    10 tacoma dbl cab trd off road prerunner
    CST 3.5" spindles, King 2.5 rr ,All Pro Expo's, Ext. Billy 5100's rear, Ext rear All Pro brake lines, LR UCA's, debadged, Cobra 29,2ft firestick, satoshi by jim, ARB front bumper, Smittybuilt xrc8 winch, wethatecs, bhlm also by jimbob, belgium malinois and German Shepherd in bed
    I have same set up with maxtrac spindles. Your uca's will be fine going to 1.75. Your ride may suffer tho. Cause your compressing the springs more, looks like you are running stock coils??? I would leave them where they are at and maybe consider going with a different coil, spring and maybe even setting at 0. Check out the maxtrac spindle thread. There you have every set up possible with spindles. Lotta good info on that thread. I have spindles, billies set at .85 stock coils and I have 295/70's and no issues. Had to trim a lot but rides great!

3. Jun 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    TacomaChris

TacomaChris [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Thanks - I'll take a look

Products Discussed in

To Top