LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New Tacoma Owner?

Old 07-25-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
caglezxj is on a distinguished road
caglezxj's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Owner?

I am about to put a 3" suspension lift on my truck. I would like to run 33" tires. Do they make a body lift for a 07 Tacoma so I can gain the extra clearance to clear 33's. Or am I stuck with 32's

I have a 07 EXT CAB TRD Sport. Looking to go with 33" but would like to stay away from cutting on it. I know they make a 6" lift but it requires cutting. This truck will see very little offroad. Mostly pulling canoes to the creek.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #2
RockClimber is on a distinguished road

RockClimber's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RockClimber
a company called performance accessories makes a 3 inch body lift for the new tacos.

if you haven't bought or installed a 3 inch lift yet, Trailmaster suspension makes a 6" (3" susp. + 3" body) lift for about $670. i found it at www.rockymountainsusp.com.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
I bought the pro comp 6" with 35" pro comp mud terrain and moto metal chrome wheels. should have it on in a couple of weeks. I will get some pictures up. Thanks for the help.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:20 PM   #4
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
caglezxj:
Do the 3"body lift AND the 6"suspension lift...
I would love to see pictures of that.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:58 AM   #5
RockClimber is on a distinguished road

RockClimber's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RockClimber
awesome, i wanna see some pictures after the lift is on. i have been looking at the pro comp 6" lift for mine

goodluck with the install. letus know how it goes
Old 08-12-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
I will be installing it 2 fridays from now. I will be off that friday so I can get the lift on then get it aligned on saturday. I am also adding a GPS/dvd flatscreen player in the dash
Old 08-12-2007, 10:42 PM   #7
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
When your done with your money tree can I borrow it for awhile?
I cant find mine... Im looking at houses right now and I think my girlfreind hid it somewhere until we buy one.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #8
I will do a complete install with pics, from the break down to the rebuild. I wish I had time to put it on sooner. However it will have to be aligned after I install everything so it will have to wait.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:56 AM   #9
XxMalfunktionxX is on a distinguished road

XxMalfunktionxX's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought an 08 last nite..its awesome..fully loaded..all the bells and whistles..im gonna throw some Daystar Shock Spacers on the front and that will lift it about 2.5 inches..and will allow me to run 33's with very minor rub on stock wheels..handles well..my buddys sister has an 07 Access Cab TRD Sport with the same thing done and I cannot complain about it..its got a real cool pre runner stance and its in expensive..no shaving..no cutting..if you wanna get a re gear..go ahead..but this is a really in expensive way to get some decent lift and run bigger rubber..and it looks cool..ill post pics as soon as i get it finished..

Im gonna do that and work on beefing up a few things under the hood personally..
Old 08-18-2007, 02:09 PM   #10
Lift is done and posted up. Check my other thread.

Products Discussed in this Thread