TacomaRockStar is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: LUCA
TacomaRockStar's Tacoma Gallery
Best place to buy LR UCAs

Best place to buy Light Racing UCAs?
Old 06-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Metaltech 4x4 has them fairly cheap. Also check out Fat Bob's Garage.

Metaltech has done a couple group buys at $375 shipped but I don't think there's one going on at the moment.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon
Old 06-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
GraytTideFan is on a distinguished road
GraytTideFan's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set I ordered from the group buy that are still in the box, that I'd be willing to sell. I live in Birmingham, AL so I'm not sure how bad shipping charges would be, but I'd sell them for the $375 I have in them. PM me if you're interested.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraytTideFan View Post
I have a set I ordered from the group buy that are still in the box, that I'd be willing to sell. I live in Birmingham, AL so I'm not sure how bad shipping charges would be, but I'd sell them for the $375 I have in them. PM me if you're interested.
FYI, they fit in a large USPS flat rate box and will ship for around $16 - $17. I just sold a pair myself that I didn't end up needing.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
GraytTideFan is on a distinguished road
GraytTideFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
FYI, they fit in a large USPS flat rate box and will ship for around $16 - $17. I just sold a pair myself that I didn't end up needing.
Thanks for the info
Old 06-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #7
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
MetalTech has a groupbuy on right now: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ne-2012-a.html

I just got mine the other day from them