Notices

Leaf springs dead?

Old 06-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf springs dead?

My leaf springs are wavy and i dont know if there suppose to be like that or not. The truck sits fine so i dont know. The pics dont show it very well but heres two. Are they shot?

Old 06-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. They're fucked.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you could use a new leaf pack
Old 06-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
here are the springs man

Click for full-size image (960 x 720)

Old 06-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i have a extra leaf pack with aal in if you want it??? pm me if you want it.
he's got a 1st gen
Old 06-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #9
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are they different lenghts???? leaf wise???
I thought they were , but I could be wrong

I know the first and second gen Dakars are different part #'s
Old 06-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #10
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I thought they were , but I could be wrong

I know the first and second gen Dakars are different part #'s
Hmm
Old 06-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #11
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dead, dead, dead.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #12
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
If they will fit im extremly interested. I have some family stuff to get to so ill be on later and let you know. thanks
Old 06-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #13
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post
If they will fit im extremly interested. I have some family stuff to get to so ill be on later and let you know. thanks
ask around if the 2nd gen leafs will fit on a first gen.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #14
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Manwithoutaplan, my leaf packs are fu*ked too. if 42boxer cant take them, im interested!
Old 06-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #15
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Manwithoutaplan, my leaf packs are fu*ked too. if 42boxer cant take them, im interested!
ok for sure. i know it will fit on 05
Old 06-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok for sure. i know it will fit on 05
yep
first time i meet wolfpack that was the first thing he pointed out to me..
my frowning leaf pack
Old 06-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #17
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
They look almost as beautiful as mine
Old 06-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Are 1st and 2nd gen leaf packs interchangeable ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
No. The 1st gens are not equal distance from center pin. 2nd gen are equal distance from center pin.

There you have it