Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

rumdling noise

Old 01-01-2009, 07:06 AM   #1
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Angry rumdling noise

hey guys and girls,just installed 3"spacer and aal on my o5.now i got a rumbling noise at 10 to 50 mph????did install f dif. drop.it goes away when i put it in 4x4.?????called the supplier and he said hes never had that problem(sells and installs alot of kits)i did just for curiosity lower the carrier bearing,but that did nothing.i was wondering if any body else has my bad luck.after reading threw the forum i didnt see any info on this.i realy dont wana take it off(love the looks/ride)for a refund.any help would be GREAT..thank you........
Old 01-01-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the sound comming from? Front or rear?
Old 01-01-2009, 08:32 AM   #3
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry from the front. drive. side i think. you can feel it threw the floor board.almost sounds like a super swamper rumble....not as bad though.my dad is picking on the wheel bearing.i just cant beleive that.(not that i dought my fathers call because hes is real sharp when it comes to auto stuff.)i got 67000 miles on the trk. thanks
Old 01-01-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like it could be the bearing. Did you install the rubber sound isolators when you installed the lift?
Old 01-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
??????????? what r they and where do they go.no extra parts from kit.