Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

will my stock coils settle?

Old 06-22-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
oaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oaker's Tacoma Gallery
will my stock coils settle?

plannin on adding 5100s @ 1.75 with a totally stock rear which i figure will put me around 1/4" high in the front.......question is will my stock coils settle at all since my truck is pretty new (2011)
Old 06-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaker View Post
plannin on adding 5100s @ 1.75 with a totally stock rear which i figure will put me around 1/4" high in the front.......question is will my stock coils settle at all since my truck is pretty new (2011)
All coils settle with time and use. The rate of settling is the only difference.