Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New procomp shock

Old 06-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
New procomp shock

So I guess the new shocks that procomp makes aren't bad just for the rear cost 104 each shock and then they also have a lifetime warranty so you can go through a 4wheelparts dealer and they could replace it for you then also I was talking to the guy at 4wheelparts about what valving these new shocks have but procomp hasn't released that yet. But my question does anyone have these shock yet
Old 06-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Good luck at frying to warranty something at any 4wp. Google their customer satisfaction ...you will read endless amounts if borrow stories
Old 06-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #8
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
You talking about the Pro-Runner shocks? They look suspiciously like Bilstein 5100 clones.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #10
Big Kahuna is on a distinguished road

Big Kahuna's Tacoma Gallery
Pro runner shocks are identical to bilsteins because both shocks are from the same maker. I found that out from my off-road shop.