Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Looking for info

Old 06-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for info

I got my alignment a couple weeks ago at a Hibdon tire center and am wondering if they removed my wheels to do that. 2 of my wheels have scuffs on them around the lug nuts. One of them is pretty bad. I had my tires balanced and rotated one day and an alignment done the next. I really think this happened when it was aligned. But if they don't take the wheels off for an alignment then it had to be the rotation.

Can anyone tell me if the wheels are removed for alignment?

Thanks

TL
Old 06-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer View Post
I got my alignment a couple weeks ago at a Hibdon tire center and am wondering if they removed my wheels to do that. 2 of my wheels have scuffs on them around the lug nuts. One of them is pretty bad. I had my tires balanced and rotated one day and an alignment done the next. I really think this happened when it was aligned. But if they don't take the wheels off for an alignment then it had to be the rotation.

Can anyone tell me if the wheels are removed for alignment?

Thanks

TL
No, if they are a good shop they mounted laser alignment units on you wheels. Wheels HAVE to be left on.