Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

front struts...best choice?

Old 01-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
front struts...best choice?

ok..so i put the billestien's in the rear a while back, but its time for new front struts in my 96. Anyone know where to get them for the best price? Are they worth the price?

I found them on performance products for 140ish shipped. I can get sensatrac's for cheaper. Just wondering for preformance wise.. Thanks
Old 01-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
ok..so i put the billestien's in the rear a while back, but its time for new front struts in my 96. Anyone know where to get them for the best price? Are they worth the price?

I found them on performance products for 140ish shipped. I can get sensatrac's for cheaper. Just wondering for preformance wise.. Thanks
the bilstein 5100's will be alot better than any sensatrac you can get. if the bilsteins will work......thats what ya need.....great ride and performance, and you use them with your stock coils. downsouthmotorsports,on ebay, has the best deals on the billy's!!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
the 5100's are for the front?
Old 01-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
the 5100's are for the front?
they make the bilstein 5100's for front and rear, but only the front are adjustable for ride height.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #5

Firefighter:
i dont need them adjustable thou
Old 01-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #6

Quote:
i dont need them adjustable thou
you can get a regular set of the yellow bilstein hd shocks for a good bit less check ebay.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #7

Firefighter:
yea im not looking for anything heavy duty since my truck rarely sees dirt. Just need to replace the ones that are in there.