Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Where to get pro installation for my suspension lift in Northeast PA?

Old 06-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
medic990 is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: Jad
medic990's Tacoma Gallery
Where to get pro installation for my suspension lift in Northeast PA?

Anyone know of any good professional lift installers in Northeast Pennsylvania?? I am looking to get a 3" suspension lift for my 2011 DBL Sport.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
x2, it's really not that hard man! I've never done anything like that before and did the front and rear twice!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:40 AM   #4
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Do it yourself. Break it into days.

Day one. Cab mount chop and plastic trimming.

Day two. Rear shocks, springs, bumps, Ubolt flip.

Day three. Front springs, shocks, and UCA.

Day four. Carrier bearing shim if needed. Wheel and tire install. Custom alignment.