Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3" "suspension" lift from Top Gun Customz?

Old 06-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
3" "suspension" lift from Top Gun Customz?

Hey guys,

Looking to finally lift my truck and I have been reading about lifts until my eyes have bled... I have read about Billstein 5100's, new springs, new UCA's, AAL... yada yada yada... I know there is 100 different ways to lift my truck, but I was curious if anyone knows anything about this lift? I would love to hear pro's and con's...

http://www.topguncustomz.com/p-9952-...in-shocks.aspx

I won't be doing any offroading, just trying to go with bigger tires.. It says it will fit 275/70/17's, but I would like to go with 285/65/18's... Any thoughts?
Old 06-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Well here is my opinion, go with what works. I have never heard of that company but it is just a spacer and block lift. Same shitty lift you can get from other companies. So you can go with a shitty reputable lift or shitty no name company. Or you can spend a little bit more money and have better all around ride quality.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
Banned
evh5150 will become famous soon enough
Name: Eddie
evh5150's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly that kit is nothing but junk. 5100's all around for 300.00
Old 06-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Well here is my opinion, go with what works. I have never heard of that company but it is just a spacer and block lift. Same shitty lift you can get from other companies. So you can go with a shitty reputable lift or shitty no name company. Or you can spend a little bit more money and have better all around ride quality.
Lol, that's all I needed to know... I mean the guy there said that was fine for what I was needing, but hard to think i'm getting a quality lift for $325...