LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New lift ordered!

Old 06-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
lizard1 is on a distinguished road
lizard1's Tacoma Gallery
New lift ordered!

Finally, after much indecision, I ordered a 3" lift. I purchased the Toytec 3" OME with 885 coils and add-a-leaf. Should be delivered Monday the 2nd.
As far as I can tell, after much research and asking "stupid" questions on this site, I did well and should be pleased with it. Can't wait to get it installed!!
To those of you who responded to my inquiries - thanks for the input and your patience. I would also like to thank the forum...a special thanks to my parents, the academy who believed in me, my second grade teacher who told me I was special.....
Old 06-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. I'm running that setup, pics even done.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Pics when done * sorry.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard1 View Post
Finally, after much indecision, I ordered a 3" lift. I purchased the Toytec 3" OME with 885 coils and add-a-leaf. Should be delivered Monday the 2nd.
As far as I can tell, after much research and asking "stupid" questions on this site, I did well and should be pleased with it. Can't wait to get it installed!!
To those of you who responded to my inquiries - thanks for the input and your patience. I would also like to thank the forum...a special thanks to my parents, the academy who believed in me, my second grade teacher who told me I was special.....

You DO realize that your 2nd grade teacher meant you were "short bus" special, right ??

j/k

put up pics when done of course.....
Old 06-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
lizard1 is on a distinguished road
lizard1's Tacoma Gallery
...not only "short bus " special -I also received a silver helmet! WhooooooHoooooo