LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Eibach/5100 or OME/5100 or Full OME - someone push me over the edge

Old 07-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #21
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I have a full OME setup. Go that route. You won't regret it. Rides better than stock on the asphalt and pretty smooth off road too. I have the nitro charger shocks instead of bilsteins
Old 07-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #22
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
I have a full OME setup. Go that route. You won't regret it. Rides better than stock on the asphalt and pretty smooth off road too. I have the nitro charger shocks instead of bilsteins
If i would do it again i would go with nitros.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #23
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wise choice joe
Old 07-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #24
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Here is my opinion if it matters.
I am selling my Tacoma, and had a 3" Lift, and removed it recently to sell on the side.
Long story short, after putting the stock suspension back on, i could not believe how nice the truck now rides and handles. I don't think i will ever lift another truck.
Just my 2c.
Point taken. My real push here is I want to put an AAL in the rear to handle towing and loads better and If I don't lift the front to the truck gonna look dumb.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #25
"the soulless ginger"

Airbags
Old 07-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #26
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OME 885's , Nitros and Dakars

2 1/2" front and back on a DCLB

Old 07-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #27
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
^^^Yup This! Very pleased with mine and sits level when bed is loaded down and towing.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:54 AM   #28
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
If i would do it again i would go with nitros.
Quote:

Full OME is the way to go (the only problem is you will look like a newer version of OZ). Get the shocks & springs that were designed to go together. 885s & Dakars gave my 4Banger AC 3" lift front & rear as well as a great ride on & off road.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:11 AM   #29
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:

Oz you gotta dangle that carrot don't you. Do you sit level or with a rake?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #30
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
If you go 884 i have a set $150 delivery half way if your not to far away
Old 07-02-2012, 07:04 AM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmonester View Post
If you go 884 i have a set $150 delivery half way if your not to far away
Thanks but I can get them for a few dollars more Scott at truck add ons delivered to my door. Anyway I on the East end of long island...its a little far.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #32
"the soulless ginger"

Make sure you figure in UCAs too. DSM is what I run. If you're not froadin much LR is a better choice
Old 07-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #33
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
I have billys and 884x and the ride is great. Got about 2" exactly up front, and I'm running 2011 springs (i have an 06) and 1" blocks in the back. Sits perfectly level, and again, the ride is great - Much better than factory.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #34
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
subbd. im looking to upgrade/lift the front also
Old 07-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #35
Quote:
Make sure you figure in UCAs too. DSM is what I run. If you're not froadin much LR is a better choice
That's why I thought I would go with the 884's to stay under the uca threshold but this damned forum always doubles my budget!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #36
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrustic View Post
this damned forum always doubles my budget!
x100000. have you seen my signature....
Old 07-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #38
"the soulless ginger"

Well that didn't work damnit. The link takes ya to a pic of my ride
Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #39
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well that didn't work damnit. The link takes ya to a pic of my ride
What was it supposed to do?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #40
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Full OME with LR UCA's. Happy camper.