best 3" suspension

Old 07-04-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
Silver DCLB is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
Silver DCLB's Tacoma Gallery
best 3" suspension

what is the best 3" suspension?
Old 07-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver DCLB View Post
what is the best 3" suspension?
depends wats ur budget? LT i would say best suspension lift out there hahaha
Old 07-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #3

pretty much anything, whatever gives me the best ride quality
Old 07-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #4
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty much anything, whatever gives me the best ride quality
assuming you dont want to go LT and race thru the desert/ruin your bed, i'd go with a full OME set up if you have 1k+ to blow on a lift. for a good mid-level lift, 5100's set at 2.5" in the front and wheelers 1.5" 3 leaf AAL packs in the rear... < thats what i have and i think it rides awesome, i didnt need new UCA's and can clear 285's...
Old 07-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #6
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
ToyTec Ultimate Lift
Old 07-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
King, Fox, or ICON Coilovers w/UCA's and a deaver/dakar/allpro leaf pack in the back with matching shocks too
Old 07-04-2012, 02:10 AM   #8
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
complete OME
Old 07-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #9

i've been seriously considering Toytech or OME.what do you guys think about the pro comp 3" lift?
Old 07-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #10
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
complete OME
^X2, but that's cause I just ordered my complete OME kit yesterday from Toytec (biased). I researched all over the place and all signs pointed me to OME. BUT, it is the best lift for what I am currently looking for and what I plan on doing with my Taco.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #11
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Kings!!! FTMFW!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
mudking is on a distinguished road
mudking's Tacoma Gallery
fox coilovers. King makes great stuff, but on other truck boards people are having problems with the customer service, or lack there of. When your spending that much money on shocks, you should get what you pay for and not the run around and attitude. They are sending out the wrong or damaged product and want the guys to pay for shipping to return it to them. Thats ridiculous.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #13
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudking View Post
fox coilovers. King makes great stuff, but on other truck boards people are having problems with the customer service, or lack there of. When your spending that much money on shocks, you should get what you pay for and not the run around and attitude. They are sending out the wrong or damaged product and want the guys to pay for shipping to return it to them. Thats ridiculous.
This is SPAM!!! This guy doesn't even own a Tacoma! Plus the customer service at King is great. I bet you can't even tell me the best place to buy King, Fox, or Icon's?
Old 07-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #14
mudking is on a distinguished road
mudking's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
This is SPAM!!! This guy doesn't even own a Tacoma! Plus the customer service at King is great. I bet you can't even tell me the best place to buy King, Fox, or Icon's?
How about KingShocks.com Want to see pics of my Taco.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #15
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
assuming you dont want to go LT and race thru the desert/ruin your bed, i'd go with a full OME set up if you have 1k+ to blow on a lift. for a good mid-level lift, 5100's set at 2.5" in the front and wheelers 1.5" 3 leaf AAL packs in the rear... < thats what i have and i think it rides awesome, i didnt need new UCA's and can clear 285's...
X2!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.offroadpowerproducts.com/...tem-53004.aspx
Old 07-05-2012, 12:48 AM   #17
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i've been seriously considering Toytech or OME.what do you guys think about the pro comp 3" lift?
From experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
X2
Old 07-05-2012, 01:36 AM   #18
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
CO's, UCA's, spring kit, and shocks then you are good to go.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:49 AM   #19
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
ya this icon kit is pretty awesome
Old 07-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudking View Post
How about KingShocks.com Want to see pics of my Taco.
How about down south motorsports