Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Prerunner with All-Pro bumper/winch

Old 01-05-2009, 04:41 AM   #1
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
Prerunner with All-Pro bumper/winch

is it worth it to put the all pro bumper and winch on the front of a pre-runner taco? my rationale is that with it only being two wheel drive, i'll be able to pull myself out of the situations where i get stuck and cant get out with the locker engaged. what does every body think?
Old 01-05-2009, 04:53 AM   #2
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah you could pull your sellf out with the winch, but think about the added protection you would get with the bumper in case of a car wreck (check my out my gallery). Not to mention how cool your truck would look.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:28 AM   #4
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Any one know about how much the bumper weighs?
Old 01-05-2009, 07:52 AM   #5
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Which All Pro bumper? There is the plate one and the hybrid.

I know I will be getting a plate bumper for my truck eventually. The added protection/clearance from one and the ability to have a winch and recovery points up front is to good to pass up.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:00 AM   #6

The plate one, yeah thats the way i'm looking at it as well. Not to mention it looks damn sexy up front.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #7

hey silverback, with everything on your truck about what do you get for gas mileage? just wondering cause my setup is going to end up similar. thanks