LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Thanks FEDEX...and TOYTEC

Old 07-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks FEDEX...and TOYTEC

I know what I'm doing this weekend! It involves sweat, bloody knuckles, choice words, and accidentally dropping tools on or around my head/neck area. I ordered my OME kit from Toytec on 3 July and it arrived today. Inventory complete and it's all there

All the paperwork that came with the various components say 2005-2011 Tacoma. Will this be a problem with my 2012 DCSB 4x4?

Any advice in preventing the aforementioned (sweat, bloody knuckles, choice words, and accidentally dropping tools on or around my head/neck area) from occuring is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Take your time and read the threads on here about installing the kits before you start. Look up all your torque specs before you start so you don't have to stop like I did and waste time. Do the front first cause it will take the longest. I installed my UCA bolt back the same way I took it out cause it was just as east after bending the metal out of the way to get it out. A buddy will be a great help a few times during the install. Have fun.

Make sure you have a 1 1/4" socket for the UCA bolt for the LR UCA's and a torque wrench.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Don't put your Dakars in backwards

Lol
Old 07-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #5
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
Nope it will not be a problem. I have the same setup and year truck as yours.
SWEET!!!! Thanks
Old 07-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #6

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Don't put your Dakars in backwards

Lol
I totally read up on that thread. I got it down and will make sure of that.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLombardo View Post
I totally read up on that thread. I got it down and will make sure of that.
You'll do fine
Old 07-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #8

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Take your time and read the threads on here about installing the kits before you start. Look up all your torque specs before you start so you don't have to stop like I did and waste time. Do the front first cause it will take the longest. I installed my UCA bolt back the same way I took it out cause it was just as east after bending the metal out of the way to get it out. A buddy will be a great help a few times during the install. Have fun.

Make sure you have a 1 1/4" socket for the UCA bolt for the LR UCA's and a torque wrench.
Thanks for the advice. A friend will deff be with me on this one. I about blew a gasket when I picked up the Dakars by myself. Anywhere in particular you recommend getting torque specs from?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post5243773

Check out post #5 for torque specs.

Good luck...My lift is in route. Maybe I'll get it in this weekend too.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #10
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey that is awesome Tony. Looking forward to the build. Cheers.