1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help a Nooby please

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dalexander, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Jul 11, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    dalexander

dalexander [OP] Member

Member:
    alaska
    Vehicle:
    After reading forever on this I just need to know. I just bought an 08 Sport DC/SB. Just put on 265/70/17 All Terrain TA's. All I want to do is level the front end, no rear lift. Would love to keep the nice smooth ride intact. I do not off road but do live in Alaska and need to get on dirt/gravel roads with some pretty good pot holes to do some fishing. Looking at the OME coil over setups. Anyone that onle leveled the front with a great ride please give me your input. Any and all help appreciated.

2. Jul 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    dalexander

dalexander [OP] Member

Member:
    alaska
    Vehicle:
    Just a little input?

3. Jul 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    Bilstein 5100 struts, they are height adjustable. Would be perfect.

4. Jul 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM
    dalexander

dalexander [OP] Member

Member:
    alaska
    Vehicle:
    Hey Idaholandho, that is the setup I would like to try. Wasn't planning on doing anything with the rear but if doing this wouldn't make my new 265/70/17 BFG AT's look too small and no other modifications needed and still keep the nice ride and not too much lift, I like it. What kind of lift does this give you? I measured from center of hub to fender and have an inch difference from front and back. Does anyone have this same set up that could post some pics. I have the 2008 TRD SPORT DC/SB with a Leer 100XL cap. Promised the wife I wouldn't go crazy on aftermarket items after selling my Dodge to purchase this. Sorry for so long!

Products Discussed in

To Top