Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear Allpro Springs, Backordered

Old 07-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
ArcherNM is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ArcherNM's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Allpro Springs, Backordered

So I pulled the trigger on my new Suspension. New Icon coilovers, UCA, and rear Icons. I also ordered a set of all pro Rear springs, received an email that they are back ordered by 3-4 weeks.

So my question, I need a new set of springs, if any one here has a set, or knows where to get some quick let me know.

Also, any advise in regards to my setup would be welcome.

I am going with a 3" lift, extended travel and my goal is to soften the ride up off road.

I will also be putting the "offroad" exhaust by magnaflow. CAI seems to be debated a lot on here, so not real sure which route to go,

I will also be putting on a piggyback performance mod as well.

First things first, REAR SPRINGS!!!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
a lil more

I will do a build thread this evening, at least then you guys will know where I am at and where I am going with it.

By the way, I live in Northwestern NM, and would love to get with some other Tacoma owners for some trail riding/wash running. I am headed to MOAB later this month.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
first gen or second gen truck?

try wheelers offroad and see if they have the Deaver leaf packs for your truck...

as far as softening the ride, you add more than 2.5" of preload in the coilover and there is no way to soften the ride really...

although if you air down your tires it should lessen the blow...
Old 07-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
2nd Gen, and I do have some pics. I am still trying to figure out how to get everything uploaded etc. I should have said soften the ride up over the ProComp crap I have on the truck now, All of that is coming off. i will check out the Deavers.