LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Installed Billie 5100's and TC UCA

Old 01-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Installed Billie 5100's and TC UCA

I finally got in my new Bilstein 5100's front and rear and Total Chaos UCA's. This set up looks and runs great! Before I was running 2.5" spacers and the ride was terrrible!!

I highly reccommend this upgrade to anyone who is running the spacers, It only costed $280 for front and rear billies and the ride is so much smoother. Plus the spacers really put some wear and tear on my stock UCA's good thing I upgraded to the TC UCA's.

I couldn't have done it without Chris4x4 he is rediculously talented at he does and will work for food. lol. He likes Papa Johns Pizza and Pepsi FYI.

Chris4x4 hard at work

Completed product
Old 01-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta wait until I get home to post an actual Picture of the truck because it has been in the dealer getting the rear spring TSB all day.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremejrowe View Post
wont spacers put more stress on on the bearings and spindle?
Spacers stress the Factory Ball Joint, and if useing top plate spacers, Like 06Bluez was, they will destroy your ball joints, and lead to other failures.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
Chris4x4 you need to move to Texas we have Papa John's! -Show the finished product. Im interested in the Billy's
Thats a little too far for a Pizza! Plus, my Wife hates Texas.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #7

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt mind Texas until they beat Ohio State last night in the Fiesta Bowl.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
I didnt mind Texas until they beat Ohio State last night in the Fiesta Bowl.
that was one of the greatest days of my life... lol
Old 01-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Chris is the man truck looks good man!!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #10
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
We have great deals on the Bilstien kits for TW members! $269.99 for the complete set! Always have them in stock and ship to your door for free...
Old 01-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #11
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thats a little too far for a Pizza! Plus, my Wife hates Texas.
WHAT?!?!?! Why??

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremejrowe View Post
wont spacers put more stress on on the bearings and spindle?
Were you talking about coil spacers or the wheel spacers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
that was one of the greatest days of my life... lol
+10000000000000! Well, next to the day we won the National Championship in 2005...
Old 01-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
WHAT?!?!?! Why??
Why she hates texas, or why I wont drive that far for a Pizza?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #13

Quote:
Were you talking about coil spacers or the wheel spacers?
Good point. Wheels spacers are hard on the wheel bearings, but they shouldnt hurt the spindles.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #14
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
I had wheel spacers on my 07 and It ruined my wheel bearings because of the offset putting allot of stress on the bearings. Listen for clicking thats when you know they are going!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #16
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Good point. Wheels spacers are hard on the wheel bearings, but they shouldnt hurt the spindles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
I had wheel spacers on my 07 and It ruined my wheel bearings because of the offset putting allot of stress on the bearings. Listen for clicking thats when you know they are going!
I decided on my spacers only after Silverback mentioned that he ran them and wheeled the hell out of his truck with no problems...
Old 01-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #17

Quote:
Why would she hate Texas? The greatest state in the Union!

Remember the Alamo!
Everytime we have gone thru Texas, we have had problems. One time, it was a weather delay. The next time, weather delayed us, then our plane ran out of fuel. Personally, I like Texas, and have some good friends there. but my Wife considers it a "black hole".
Old 01-06-2009, 08:33 PM   #18

Quote:
Everytime we have gone thru Texas, we have had problems. One time, it was a weather delay. The next time, weather delayed us, then our plane ran out of fuel. Personally, I like Texas, and have some good friends there. but my Wife considers it a "black hole".
While I don't share her sentiment, I can understand it. I hate Iowa because we got pulled over by a bored, curious trooper for nothing when I moved to Minnesota...

Hand her a Shiner and all should be well.....
Old 01-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #19
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
So how much does it cost for a set of bilstien 5100's for front and rear all together and would you recommend it?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
So how much does it cost for a set of bilstien 5100's for front and rear all together and would you recommend it?
$269........downsouth motorsports.......and i highly recommend them!!!