LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ToyTec Ultimate lift kit: thoughts / opinions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
whiskey19 [OP] whiskey19 is offline
Junior Member
whiskey19 is on a distinguished road
 
whiskey19's Avatar
Army: Military Police
Joined: Jul 2012, #83553
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
whiskey19's Tacoma Gallery
ToyTec Ultimate lift kit: thoughts / opinions

Ok Tacoma experts, I am brand new to this forum and in the process of starting a build on my 2012 Tacoma TX Pro. After some serious shopping around and research, I'm 99% set on the Ultimate kit from ToyTec (see link).

http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=72

I just have a few questions.

1. Anyone familiar with this kit, and is it a quality product?

2. I would like to keep the stock wheels (TRD beadlock) and tires (265/70R16) but I'm not sure how it will look (anyone have any thoughts or pics)?

3. Can I keep factory UCA's or will I need aftermarket?

and finally, does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Whiskey

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
Joined: May 2011, #56088
Location: Colorado
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,098
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I love my ultimate lift kit. Set the coilovers at less than 3 and you will not need ucas. I have mine at around 3" up front and I wander a little bit at high speeds, but nothing that you actually need. You can run those wheels, I have the same ones. Tire size is just up to you, those would look a little small IMO. Good luck man!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:32 AM   #4
Member
Mytaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutMytaco09 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Steve
Joined: Dec 2011, #69059
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 35
Mytaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
I love my ultimate lift kit. Set the coilovers at less than 3 and you will not need ucas. I have mine at around 3" up front and I wander a little bit at high speeds, but nothing that you actually need. You can run those wheels, I have the same ones. Tire size is just up to you, those would look a little small IMO. Good luck man!

Hi, I'm actually just in the process of installing my Toytec Ultimate kit. Got the drivers in last weekend and hopefully doing the passenger this weekend. You wouldn't happen to know your measurement from hub center to the bottom inside of your fender flare would you? On that drivers side that is installed about 4.25" of lift as they came from Toytec if my initial measurements were correct and would just like to compare with yours because 3" of front lift is my goal to hopefully balance out the 4" of lift I will supposedly get in the rear when it is unloaded with the AllPro expedition leaf spring i have. I'm hoping to get it all installed and drive around for a bit to see how much it all settles in and then adjust the front coils as need and then get it aligned. I also bought the Desert Products UCA's that Down South Motorsports sells so alignment should go smooth.

Thanks, Steve
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
Joined: May 2011, #56088
Location: Colorado
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,098
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If you installed the toytec coilovers how they came they are at 2.5 of front lift, so if you install the expo springs (4" lift), you will not sit level because there is about a 1" rake (rear higher) stock. You may need to adjust the coilovers about 1/4" - 1/2" to level it out. That shouldn't be a problem if you have ucas.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #6
Member
Mytaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutMytaco09 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Steve
Joined: Dec 2011, #69059
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 35
Mytaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I will play with the amount of front lift when everything is back on the ground. I personally don't mind a little rake and with the rear leaves that I bought it will be raked somewhat when the bed is unloaded regardless. I have a small truck camper so I need the extra capacity of the Expo's.

Having a couple new problems though. Allpro didin't give me the metal sleeves that go between the poly bushings and the bolts for the leaf packs. Calling them monday morning but will be waiting a while so I cut some DOM tubing(1/2" inside, 3/4" outside and made some sleeves for a temporary fix, just have to go pick up some 1/2"x5" grade 8 bolts tomorrow.

And now just came inside to look at pics of the Toytec Ulimate coilovers online to see have they should really look. I was just adjusting the final height after installing the passenger side only to realize that somehow whoever assembled these things at Toytec set them up wrong. From what I can tell the coilover on the drivers side is right but on the one I put on the passenger side set wrong with respect to the spring cup clip position on the Bilstein shock. On the drivers side one I can see 2 of the spring clip grooves above the threaded collar and very little shock body out the bottom. Whereas on the passenger side one I can see almost the entire Bilstein sticker on the bottem of the shock body and no spring clip grooves on the top.

So now because Allpro didn't include those sleeves I have to go buy 4 grade 8 bolts and spend time making new sleeves and then re-do it all when I get the proper stuff. And because Toytec set up my one coil wrong I have to uninstall it and take it to someone with a proper spring compressor and pay them to take ot apart and fix it. FML, I wanted this all done today.

I guess instead of just bitching I should ask a question. I have the threaded collar on the coilover on the drivers side dialed all the way down to the bottom and still have a full 3.5" of lift. I actually have suspension flex now, there was none when i started cause it was so stiff with all the pre-load. I know the passenger side one is set wrong and I assume the drivers side is right but still have lots of lift with no more agjustment. Can someone that has these Ulimate coilovers take a look at theirs and tell me how many of those spring cup clip position grooves can you see above your threaded collar? I know there are 4 in total and I assume these are set on the lowest one. I can see 2 sticking out the top and if someone else can see 3 then maybe evne that one is set up wrong and on the second one from the bottom and that is why so much lift with no more adjustment. Wouldn't even have occured for me to ask if my other one wasn't set on the top one.

Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #7
Senior Member
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
mj918's Avatar
Name: Meg
Joined: Sep 2010, #42657
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Female
Posts: 539
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
I installed the ultimate lift on my 2012 TRD and everything was great! Love the suspension, had the 885 OME, 3" spacer lift on my 2008, and what an awesome difference this lift is But . . . after a few weeks, I noticed that my driver side front seemed low, measured it from center of hub to bottom of fender, and it was 22 1/2", front right measured 23". Called Toytech to see what the deal was. With a full 3" in the front, it will meausre 23". Took my truck back in and had them crank the left side up, it still measures 22 1/2", no joke!! Anyone have this problem? Or any comments? Toytech says just crank up the left side even more!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future
 
jmast's Avatar
Name: O.I.C.
Joined: Mar 2012, #75552
Gender: Male
Posts: 208
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
I installed the ultimate lift on my 2012 TRD and everything was great! Love the suspension, had the 885 OME, 3" spacer lift on my 2008, and what an awesome difference this lift is But . . . after a few weeks, I noticed that my driver side front seemed low, measured it from center of hub to bottom of fender, and it was 22 1/2", front right measured 23". Called Toytech to see what the deal was. With a full 3" in the front, it will meausre 23". Took my truck back in and had them crank the left side up, it still measures 22 1/2", no joke!! Anyone have this problem? Or any comments? Toytech says just crank up the left side even more!
sub'd
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:58 AM   #9
Member
Mytaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutMytaco09 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Steve
Joined: Dec 2011, #69059
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 35
Mytaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
I installed the ultimate lift on my 2012 TRD and everything was great! Love the suspension, had the 885 OME, 3" spacer lift on my 2008, and what an awesome difference this lift is But . . . after a few weeks, I noticed that my driver side front seemed low, measured it from center of hub to bottom of fender, and it was 22 1/2", front right measured 23". Called Toytech to see what the deal was. With a full 3" in the front, it will meausre 23". Took my truck back in and had them crank the left side up, it still measures 22 1/2", no joke!! Anyone have this problem? Or any comments? Toytech says just crank up the left side even more!

Ya I think that is just the way it is because just like stock the Tacoma tends to sit a little lower on the drivers side; I think mainly because the truck is a little heavier on the drivers side. If you read above i just put mine in and got all my issues resolved just waiting a couple weeks to let the springs settle in and them I'll get it aligned. After that I'll pay attention to my front measurements and if they settle further then I'll just dial them back up to maintain the alignment. The nice thing about these coliovers is they are adjustable so it is possible to tinker with them like this. If you want I can go out in the daylight and measure the difference in the amount of threads showing on the bottom of the adjustable coilover section to put your mind at ease that we are similarly set-up. The other option if you want your coilovers to be dialed to a more similar position(because I guess the argument could be made that the drivers side will have more pre-load and therefore have a slightly stiffer feel(maybe??)) would be to order that 1/4" top plate spacer that Toytec sells to correct the "Taco Lean". A 1/4' spacer should yield around 1/2" of lift and the bolts on the top of the coilovers are plenty long add that thin spacer in. I thought about doing it myself but will probably not bother after driving the truck a little and seeing that everything is good.

If you have a good shop your dealing with then by all means go back to them to have it adjusted but it is surprisingly easy to adjust the coilovers with the provided spanner wrenches. Spray WD-40 of something similar to lubricate the threads slighly and let the suspension hang to relieve the tension as much as posible.

Let me know if you want those measuremnets of my threads from both sides and good luck.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #10
Senior Member
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
mj918's Avatar
Name: Meg
Joined: Sep 2010, #42657
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Female
Posts: 539
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytaco09 View Post
Ya I think that is just the way it is because just like stock the Tacoma tends to sit a little lower on the drivers side; I think mainly because the truck is a little heavier on the drivers side. If you read above i just put mine in and got all my issues resolved just waiting a couple weeks to let the springs settle in and them I'll get it aligned. After that I'll pay attention to my front measurements and if they settle further then I'll just dial them back up to maintain the alignment. The nice thing about these coliovers is they are adjustable so it is possible to tinker with them like this. If you want I can go out in the daylight and measure the difference in the amount of threads showing on the bottom of the adjustable coilover section to put your mind at ease that we are similarly set-up. The other option if you want your coilovers to be dialed to a more similar position(because I guess the argument could be made that the drivers side will have more pre-load and therefore have a slightly stiffer feel(maybe??)) would be to order that 1/4" top plate spacer that Toytec sells to correct the "Taco Lean". A 1/4' spacer should yield around 1/2" of lift and the bolts on the top of the coilovers are plenty long add that thin spacer in. I thought about doing it myself but will probably not bother after driving the truck a little and seeing that everything is good.

If you have a good shop your dealing with then by all means go back to them to have it adjusted but it is surprisingly easy to adjust the coilovers with the provided spanner wrenches. Spray WD-40 of something similar to lubricate the threads slighly and let the suspension hang to relieve the tension as much as posible.

Let me know if you want those measuremnets of my threads from both sides and good luck.
Hey, yeah if you wouldnt mind, I like to see where your sitting. Just seems off to have such a difference, still. Even though I've already adjusted the left side. I'll get that taken care of soon. Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
Senior Member
krob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Kelly
Joined: Feb 2012, #73075
Location: Killeen, TX/Asheville, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,060
krob32's Tacoma Gallery
Just got ULK installed and alignment complete. Front is a bit high, but will wait to let it settle. Put on ICON UCAs. Probably didn't need to yet since I am under 2.5 inches, but had the funds at the moment and may not later if I want to go higher. Buy once, cry once. Within minutes of driving I noticed a big difference in the ride. Best description is stiffer, but only to the point of smoother. Glad I made the choice. I'll post pics asap.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:10 AM   #12
Member
Mytaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutMytaco09 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Steve
Joined: Dec 2011, #69059
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 35
Mytaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
Hey, yeah if you wouldnt mind, I like to see where your sitting. Just seems off to have such a difference, still. Even though I've already adjusted the left side. I'll get that taken care of soon. Thanks!

Hi and sorry this took me a little longer to get to than promised and finally sunday I had the day to spend doing stuff on the truck. I got under there with a tape measure and a camera to let you see where I was at. I go for an alignment on tuesday and will confirm the finally height monday night and dial it in accordingly; I'm shooting for 3" and when I set it last week it was around 3 1/8-1/4" and just wanted to see if it would settle a little so these pics reflect that amount of lift as of a week and half ago so should be similar to yours. As you can see they are significantly different but no seat of the pants difference so no biggy but looking at it again it does kinda make me want to order that 1/4" top plate spacer for the drivers side; it should be included in the kit actually just so people like us don't stress this situation. Good thing though is that it does handle and ride quite nice.

So as long as the pics post in the order I intend the first pic(the one showing more thread) is the drivers side and shows just under and 1.5" and the other is the passenger and shows just under 0.75" of thread. Sorry the flash washed out the tape measure a little but you get the idea. Hope that helps.
Attached Thumbnails
ToyTec Ultimate lift kit: thoughts / opinions-cimg0636.jpg   ToyTec Ultimate lift kit: thoughts / opinions-cimg0638.jpg  
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:31 AM   #13
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
Joined: Mar 2012, #75041
Location: Gonzales/Santa Clara,CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
FarmBoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
I installed the ultimate lift on my 2012 TRD and everything was great! Love the suspension, had the 885 OME, 3" spacer lift on my 2008, and what an awesome difference this lift is But . . . after a few weeks, I noticed that my driver side front seemed low, measured it from center of hub to bottom of fender, and it was 22 1/2", front right measured 23". Called Toytech to see what the deal was. With a full 3" in the front, it will meausre 23". Took my truck back in and had them crank the left side up, it still measures 22 1/2", no joke!! Anyone have this problem? Or any comments? Toytech says just crank up the left side even more!
I've heard people recommend this:

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #14
Senior Member
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
mj918's Avatar
Name: Meg
Joined: Sep 2010, #42657
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Female
Posts: 539
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytaco09 View Post
Hi and sorry this took me a little longer to get to than promised and finally sunday I had the day to spend doing stuff on the truck. I got under there with a tape measure and a camera to let you see where I was at. I go for an alignment on tuesday and will confirm the finally height monday night and dial it in accordingly; I'm shooting for 3" and when I set it last week it was around 3 1/8-1/4" and just wanted to see if it would settle a little so these pics reflect that amount of lift as of a week and half ago so should be similar to yours. As you can see they are significantly different but no seat of the pants difference so no biggy but looking at it again it does kinda make me want to order that 1/4" top plate spacer for the drivers side; it should be included in the kit actually just so people like us don't stress this situation. Good thing though is that it does handle and ride quite nice.

So as long as the pics post in the order I intend the first pic(the one showing more thread) is the drivers side and shows just under and 1.5" and the other is the passenger and shows just under 0.75" of thread. Sorry the flash washed out the tape measure a little but you get the idea. Hope that helps.
Yeah thanks, pics helped out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmBoyTaco View Post
I'll look into this, thanks. Taking it back to the shop and going to try and crank it up again. See how that goes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:52 AM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
DeeKay21's Avatar
Firefighter: Lieutenant
Joined: Nov 2008, #10651
Location: Nevada/Utah
Gender: Guy
Posts: 13,468
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard nothing but good reviews on toytecs ULK so your going to get a quality lift that you will def be happy with! Most of us are going to advise you to go with aftermarket UCA's especially if your going to be doing any off-roading. I'd say keep your current wheels and just lace them up with bigger tires. I love the TX wheels!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
DeeKay21's Avatar
Firefighter: Lieutenant
Joined: Nov 2008, #10651
Location: Nevada/Utah
Gender: Guy
Posts: 13,468
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
Yeah thanks, pics helped out!



I'll look into this, thanks. Taking it back to the shop and going to try and crank it up again. See how that goes.
Yeah that sounds like the infamous Taco Lean and they sell what they call a trimmer pack which is just a little spacer that lifts up the driver side like 1/2" to get rid of the lean. Hey Meg didnt you have the OME lift before?....so you got whole new lift again?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #17
Senior Member
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
mj918's Avatar
Name: Meg
Joined: Sep 2010, #42657
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Female
Posts: 539
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Yeah that sounds like the infamous Taco Lean and they sell what they call a trimmer pack which is just a little spacer that lifts up the driver side like 1/2" to get rid of the lean. Hey Meg didnt you have the OME lift before?....so you got whole new lift again?
Haha, the taco lean . . .yeah I traded in my 2008 for a new one. Trade kind of just happened, a deal I really couldnt pass up. Thanks for the input, I'll look into that to get rid of the lean.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
DeeKay21's Avatar
Firefighter: Lieutenant
Joined: Nov 2008, #10651
Location: Nevada/Utah
Gender: Guy
Posts: 13,468
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
Haha, the taco lean . . .yeah I traded in my 2008 for a new one. Trade kind of just happened, a deal I really couldnt pass up. Thanks for the input, I'll look into that to get rid of the lean.
Oh sweet so you got a brand spanking new one then huh?! Nice!! I really like the look of the front ends on the new ones. Oh and your supercharged as well??
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #19
Senior Member
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
mj918's Avatar
Name: Meg
Joined: Sep 2010, #42657
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Female
Posts: 539
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Oh sweet so you got a brand spanking new one then huh?! Nice!! I really like the look of the front ends on the new ones. Oh and your supercharged as well??
Yeah, love it. The steering wheel is still growing on me, but itís alright. Having it supercharged is a lot of fun. Better gas mileage and a world of difference with elevation changes. Just need to slap on a better exhausted.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #20
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
DeeKay21's Avatar
Firefighter: Lieutenant
Joined: Nov 2008, #10651
Location: Nevada/Utah
Gender: Guy
Posts: 13,468
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
Yeah, love it. The steering wheel is still growing on me, but itís alright. Having it supercharged is a lot of fun. Better gas mileage and a world of difference with elevation changes. Just need to slap on a better exhausted.
Well congrats! Hopefully you can try and come out to one of the Salt Lake meets again. I missed the last few cause I've been so busy with other stuff.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OME lift kit vs. Toytec Ultimate Coilover kit drjohnson36 Suspension 740 03-28-2014 10:26 AM
Toytec 3"lift kit, or Toytec Ultimate lift kit JackedTaco Suspension 8 01-12-2014 10:50 AM
Toytec "Ultimate lift kit" opinions aww1970 Suspension 25 07-12-2011 11:25 PM
Toytec Ultimate lift kit V.S. Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks whiteboytoy05 Suspension 18 07-04-2011 05:12 PM
Toytec Ultimate Lift kit ydoow Suspension 2 08-28-2009 07:08 AM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.