LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Taco Leaf Springs

Old 08-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Leaf Springs

Well, I've put about 160k on my stock rear leaf springs and they have about had it. I am about to get into the market for some more springs but curious to here some insight from some of yall. I honestly won't be towing anything more than a Seadoo 3-seater jetski. I want to retain as much flex as I have with my stock springs but open to idea's where I can improve. I know of someone running 63 Chevy Springs on his double cab, just haven't had a chance to talk with him. Most likely I will always wheel at Hidden Falls (mostly rocks/crawling) , unless I got some extra cash and time.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
btw, im not looking for dakars////
Old 08-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Dakars FTW!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers has a couple options by Deaver. Alcan can custom make you a set of springs to whatever spec you want. There are the 2 options from All Pro but I'm not sure how much lift you want/need. And of course there's Doug's method of inserting leafs from a donor pack whether it be another Tacoma, Ford or Chevy leaf pack.

Oh, and Dakars
Old 08-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
longbeards is on a distinguished road
longbeards's Tacoma Gallery
Springs

For what it is worth,,I put Skyjacker 2"lift springs and shocks on my 05,,,best off road Ride I have owned,...loved it,,looking at changing out my 2110..jim wva
Old 08-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Don't listen to those name brand lackys dude.......

Take a few minutes & browse.....& save major $$$$ for the same or better performance.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...urbishing.html
Just so we're clear OMD, I actually did remember to mention your method this time!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Just so we're clear OMD, I actually did remember to mention your method this time!

Duelly noted Mike & thank you sir....
Old 08-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #10
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Dakars FTW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Dakars
x3 FTW!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #12
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
OMD's!!!

easy there killer, dont want a trade war starting up.........

Oh , did the Padres do anything Dave ??