Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

4'' Spindle lift w/ stock shocks keep the sway bar or ditch it?

View Poll Results: Keep the sway bar off or put it back on?
Keep it off. 4 100.00%
Put it back on. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
4'' Spindle lift w/ stock shocks keep the sway bar or ditch it?

Hey guys,

So I just switched over to Maxtrac lift spindles and I actually went back to stock shocks since I do not do alot of offroading and I would like to save up for something different. But I took off my sway bar today to get the relocation spacers for the guy buying my old lift from me and I figured I would just leave it off. But I dont know if I should because I have seen alot of threads saying if you dont have mid travel shocks leave it on due to strength problems. So I am curious to see what does everyone think with the spindles and stocks?

keep it off or put it back on?
Old 08-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
I put mine back on but I can't really comment on whether or not you HAVE to have it on for one reason or another....
Old 08-04-2012, 05:43 AM   #4
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
I screwed up and voted for "keep it off" thinking it said "keep it on" so put 1 down for keeping it on.